Unique Valentine's Day Gift Ideas to Show Your Love
We know that, for a lot of people, Valentine's Day spells d-a-n-g-e-r. You don't know exactly what to do for the one you love, but you know you'd better do something. And do it right.
Well, we have a foolproof solution. Even better, it's free. Even better than that, it will not only please your partner but also make you healthier, sexier, and happier about your whole life.
What is it? Simple: Show your gratitude to your partner for just being in your life. Here are six surefire ways to bring the two of you closer:
- Show your love with a thank-you note. We bet you send these to other people (we YOU Docs each try to write three a day). Now it's your partner's turn. Doesn't have to be complicated. How about, "I would be lost without seeing your head on the pillow next to mine each morning and night."
- Why stop at one note? Write a few, and plant them everywhere: on your partner's toothbrush, steering wheel, pillow, favorite mug. Surprise!
- Make a meal you love sharing together, spread a blanket on the living room floor, turn it into a thank-you picnic.
- Deliver dessert in bed. It will make the possibilities afterward even more delicious. (Is love really just about the chemicals? Find out.)
- Do the chore you know your lover hates to do . . . for a month.
- Declare Saturday movie night: Put on your partner's favorite funny movie and hold hands while you watch. Laughter and happiness are contagious.
Happy Lovers' Day, from the bottom of our hearts.