Spicy Blue Cheese Dip
Make this your dip for Boneless Buffalo Wings and crunchy vegetables instead of a higher-fat blue cheese dressing. We've added a generous amount of cayenne pepper for fans of hot wings — omit the cayenne if you're serving this to a less spicy crowd.
Save this recipe Submit your version
Serves: 8 Edit
Total Time: 5 min
Prep Time: 5 min
- 2/3 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2/3 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- Whisk sour cream, blue cheese, vinegar, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Related Recipe: Boneless Buffalo Wings
Here are some alternate versions of this recipe created by our wonderful community of chefs!