Originally published in YOU: Having a Baby by Michael Roizen, MD, and Mehmet Oz, MD
Save this recipe Submit your version
Yields: Two 1 1⁄ 2-cup servings
- 2 cup(s) packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 hard-cooked egg, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- Combine spinach, egg, and sunflower seeds in a medium bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.
- Add to spinach mixture; toss well.
Here are some alternate versions of this recipe created by our wonderful community of chefs!