Sweet Carrot Salad
Save this recipe Submit your version
Serves: 8 Edit
Yields: 8 servings
- 7 large carrots
- 3 teaspoon(s) orange flower water or orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Grate the carrots in a food processor or by hand with a julienne blade.
- In a mixing bowl, dissolve the honey into the lemon juice, add the carrots, and toss.
- Add the flower water and toss again. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Here are some alternate versions of this recipe created by our wonderful community of chefs!